The Marsa Matruh International Airport is an important airport in the North African Arab Republic of Egypt. Marsa Matruh is regularly served from Cairo by Egypt Air and in the summer months by various European charter airlines.
- URL: Marsa Matruh (MUH)
- Time zone: GMT 2
- Operator: Ministry of Civial Aviation
- Transport connections: The airport is approx. 3 kilometers from the city center and is located southwest of the city, directly on the trunk road N ° 26.
- Flight distribution according to the day of the week: Monday (0.00%), Tuesday (100.00%), Wednesday (0.00%), Thursday (0.00%), Friday (0.00%), Saturday (0.00%), Sunday (0.00%)
- other spellings: Mersa Matruh, مرسى مطروح, Мерса-Матрух, 마르 사 마트 루흐, 馬特魯 港, Марса Матрух, מרסא מטרוח, Marsa Matrouh
Most popular destinations from Marsa Matruh (flights per week)
- Rome-Fiumicino – Leonardo da Vinci(2, 28.57%)
- Milan – Malpensa(2, 28.57%)
- Verona – Villafranca(2, 28.57%)
- other (14.29%)
The airport is located approx. 3 kilometers southwest of the city center. Drivers can reach the airport via the signposted trunk road N ° 26.