The Lalibela Airport is one of the most important and busiest airports DERS northeast African landlocked country like Ethiopia. There are regular scheduled flight connections to, for example, Axum, Gondar, Bahar Dar and the capital Addis Ababa.
- URL: Lalibela (LLI)
- Time zone: GMT 3
- Service phone: +251 33 336-0046 (Ethiopian Airlines, Lalibela Office)
- Address: Lalibela Airport, Lalibela, Amhara Region, Ethiopia
- Operator: Ethiopian Airports Enterprise
- Parking spaces: Yes, there are enough parking spaces available.
- Transport connections: The airport access is directly on the trunk road to Girany Āmba 1, approx. 11 kilometers southwest of the city.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.51%), Tuesday (13.51%), Wednesday (18.92%), Thursday (13.51%), Friday (13.51%), Saturday (13.51%), Sunday (13.51%)
- other spellings: Лалібела, Лалибела, Лалибэла, Λαλιμπέλα, لالیبلا, اليبيلا, لالیبلا, לליבלה, ላሊበላ, 랄리 벨라, ラ リ ベ ラ,
Most popular destinations from Lalibela (flights per week)
- Addis Ababa(25, 60.98%)
- Axum(8, 19.51%)
- other (19.51%)
The airport is located approx. 11 kilometers southwest of Lalibela. It can be reached via the main road to Girany Āmba.