The Heringsdorf airport is a regional commercial airport of Operating on the Polish-German island of Usedom. The airport is currently only served seasonally in scheduled air traffic, e.g. by Eurowings from / to Stuttgart or Lufthansa on the route from / to Frankfurt.
- URL: Heringsdorf (HDF)
- Time zone: GMT 1
- Service phone: +49 38 37 6 – 25 0-0
- Address: Heringsdorf Airport, Am Flughafen 1, 17419 Zirchow
- Operator: Flughafen Heringsdorf GmbH
- Parking spaces: Yes, there are enough parking spaces available.
- Nearby cities: Szczecin Pogodno (53 km)
- Transport connections: The airport is close to the federal highway 110, approx. 12 kilometers south of Heringsdorf.
- Train connections: From Ahlbeck there is a train connection with the Usedomer Bäderbahn (UBB) via Greifswald to Stralsund.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (0.00%), Tuesday (6.67%), Wednesday (6.67%), Thursday (0.00%), Friday (0.00%), Saturday (86.67%), Sunday (0.00%)
- other spellings: Usedom, Херингсдорф, Uznojem, Uznam, Узедом, ウ ー ゼ ド ム 島, 乌瑟多姆 岛
Most popular destinations from Heringsdorf (flights per week)
- Frankfurt-Main(1, 20.00%)
- Stuttgart(1, 20.00%)
- other (20.00%)
Top airlines (share of take-offs / landings)
- Eurowings(6, 50.00%)
- Lufthansa(4, 33.33%)
- other (16.67%)
The airport, which opened in 1925, is located near the municipality of Garz, approx. 12 kilometers south of Heringsdorf and approx. 12 kilometers southwest of the Polish port city of Świnoujście. Drivers can reach the airport via the signposted federal highway 110. Taxis run regularly between the airport and the seaside resorts.
Statistical historical weather data for Heringsdorf
|Maximum Temperature °C||Mean Temperature °C||Lowest Temperature °C||Mean Water Temperature °C|