The Dire Dawa – Aba Tenna Dejazmach Yilma International Airport is a major commercial airport in the northeast African landlocked country like Ethiopia.
There are regular scheduled flight connections to Kabri Dar, Jijiga, Shilavo or the capital Addis Ababa, for example, from where other connecting flights are also possible.
- URL: Dire Dawa (DIR)
- Time zone: GMT 3
- Service phone: +251 25-111-1147; +251 25-111-3017 (Ethiopian Airlines, Dira Dawa Office)
- Address: Dira Dawa International Airport, Dira Dawa, Ethiopia
- Operator: Ethiopian Airports Enterprise
- Parking spaces: Yes, there are enough parking spaces available.
- Nearby cities: Dire Dawa (4 km)
- Transport connections: The airport is located directly in the city.
- Flight distribution on the days of the week: Monday (13.17%), Tuesday (15.64%), Wednesday (14.81%), Thursday (13.17%), Friday (15.64%), Saturday (13.99%), Sunday (13.58%)
- other spellings: Dire Dawa TD Yilma, Dire Daua, Дыре Дауа, Дире Дава, Ντίρε Ντάουα, דירה דאווה, ديرة داوا, 디 레다 와, デ ィ レ ድሬዳዋ. ダ ワ, デ ィ レ ድሬዳዋ. ダ ワ, デ ィ レ ድሬዳዋ. ダ ワ, デ ィ レ ድሬዳዋ
Most popular destinations from Dire Dawa (flights per week)
- Addis Ababa(37, 75.51%)
- Djibouti(8, 16.33%)
- other (8.16%)
The airport is located approx. 2.5 kilometers north of the city center.